Bali 4.1 Gallery
The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial fly bridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
The BALI 4.1 additionally offers:
- A new integral aft platform linking the two hulls.
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
- Large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
- Air Conditioning : Extra Charge
- Autopilot : Yes
- Bimini Top : Yes
- Bow Thruster : No
- Electric Winch for Mainsail : No
- Electronic Instruments : Yes
- GPS Plotter Inside : Yes
- GPS Plotter on Cockpit : Yes
- Main Sail : Full Batten
- Outboard Motor : Extra Charge
- Radio/CD player : Yes
- Solar Panel : Yes
- Sprayhood : Yes
- Steering Wheel : 1
- Water Maker : No
- Generator (220v) : Yes
- Length : 11.88 m
- Beam : 6.72 m
- Draft : 1.12 m
- Cabins : 4+2
- Berths : 10
- Heads : 4
- Engine : 2 x 20 hp to 40 hp
- Year Models : 2018
- Water Capacity : 800 L
- Fuel Capacity : 400 L
Bali 4.1 Special offers
|Offer Id #||Offer Period||From - To||Discount||Action|
|113||15 Apr 2023 - 20 May 2023||alimos - alimos||-25 %|
|115||15 Apr 2023 - 20 May 2023||lefkas - lefkas||-25 %|
|137||27 May 2023 - 30 Jun 2023||alimos - alimos||25 %|
No reviews yet. Be the first to leave one!