Bali Catamaran 4.1 Gallery
Step inside and explore our crafts from within.
The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial fly bridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
The BALI 4.1 additionally offers:
- A new integral aft platform linking the two hulls.
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
- Large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
- Air Conditioning : Extra Charge
- Autopilot : Yes
- Bimini Top : Yes
- Bow Thruster : No
- Electric Winch for Mainsail : No
- Electronic Instruments : Yes
- GPS Plotter Inside : Yes
- GPS Plotter on Cockpit : Yes
- Main Sail : Full Batten
- Outboard Motor : Extra Charge
- Radio/CD player : Yes
- Solar Panel : Yes
- Sprayhood : Yes
- Steering Wheel : 1
- Water Maker : No
- Generator (220v) : Yes
- Length : 12.10
- Beam : 6,72 m
- Draft : 1,12 m
- Cabins : 4+2
- Berths : 10
- Heads : 4
- Engine : 2 x 20 hp to 40 hp
- Year Models : 2019, 2020
- Water Capacity : 800.0 L
- Fuel Capacity : 400 L
No reviews yet. Be the first to leave one!