Bali Catamaran 4.1
The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0
28/07 - 18/08
09/06 - 28/07 & 18/08 - 06/10
28/04-09/06 & 06/10-27/10
Before 28/04 & After 27/10
- Length12.12 m
- Beam6,72 m
- Draft1,12 m
- Engine2 x 20 hp to 40 hp
- Water Capacity800.0 L
- Fuel Capacity400 L
- Operating Areas Athens
The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial fly bridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
The BALI 4.1 additionally offers:
- A new integral aft platform linking the two hulls.
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
- Large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
|Air Conditioning||Extra Charge|
|Electric Winch for Mainsail||Yes|
|GPS Plotter Inside||Yes|
|GPS Plotter on Cockpit||Yes|
|Main Sail||Battened Mainsail|