It has been a true pleasure to once again personally meet and greet so many of you who returned to Kavas Yachting for yet another great sailing adventure.
Now that the 2019 yacht charter season in Greece is drawing to a close, we would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in our boats and for your trust towards our company.
Yachts added during 2019
As we do every year, during 2019 we invested heavily in offering you additional sailing holiday options on newer, faster, better yachts.
This year, we have added in our fleet:
- 1 x Bali 54 catamaran,
- 3 x Bali 41 catamaran, as well as
- 5 x Oceanis 46.1 which is considered to be the best sailing yacht of 2019.
Yachts planned for the next year
For 2020, we are ready to greet in our fleet new catamarans:
We are also about to welcome new monohulls:
- several Oceanis 46.1 will figure in our 2020 fleet, as well as
- several 4 cabin Oceanis 40.1
The last one, in our opinion, will be one of the best of 2020!
Of course, along with our new arrivals, Kavas yachting still owns 50 yachts, which you can find as always presented on our site.
If you are looking for a last sail escape during 2019 or are already planning for a 2020 sailing vacation, our yacht charter team shall be more than pleased to assist you and make sure you get the right boat for the right price, whatever your sailing plans might be.
The A-Z Yacht Charter Guide
An extensive overview of everything you need to know before sail in Greece:
* The costs to rent a yacht in Greece * The best Greek islands to sail * Berthing fees in Greek ports
* Greek Anchorages * Fuel costs * Greek cuisine * Entertainment in the Greek islands
Thank you for your support and trust!
Owner, Kavas Yachting